Terms & Conditions
ORDERING WITH US
We have brought to the top all the key conditions of sale that we feel you should DEFINITELY know before placing an order with us - please read before ordering!
The site is designed for quotation purposes and saving a quotation, placing an order on the platform or receiving an offline offer from our office does not enter you into an agreement with us.
Your order is considered "confirmed" once payment has been received.
Before Confirming your order: Please make sure you check ALL details of the offer/proforma you received from us, including item codes, dimensions, finishes and delivery address. Should you notice any discrepancies please inform us immediately. Seven Meadows Ltd won’t be able to accept any responsibility for losses incurred because of errors on the order once this has been paid/set into production.
LIGHTS: Should you require the fitting to be installed on a dimming switch/dimming system of any kind, please make sure you inform your electrician so that he can carry out the appropriate checks. Should you require additional information to confirm compatibility, we will endeavour to provide it swiftly. We cannot accept any responsibility for the non-compatibility of items once the order has been placed.
LEAD TIMES: Please note that stock availability fluctuates daily, and goods advised in stock might no longer be available once payment has been made. Seven Meadows Ltd won’t be able to accept any responsibility for losses incurred by your Company in case of delays in production or delivery on our part.
END OF PRODUCTION: We do not offer a storage facility. All outstanding balances must be paid within 1 week of invoice so that goods can be dispatched as soon as manufacturing is complete. Any delays in settling the balance payment may incur daily admin & storage charges.
DELIVERY: All our goods are covered by transport insurance. In order for this not to be invalidated, ALL DELIVERIES must be signed as ‘GOODS UNCHECKED', regardless of the packaging condition upon delivery. Please unpack your delivery and check for damages or missing items as soon as possible. All claims should be made within 5 working days from receipt of the goods and always BEFORE installation.
GUARANTEE: We offer a standard 2 Years Manufacturer’s guarantee. In order to request a guarantee cover substitution or repair, we will generally be asked by the manufacturer to send images, videos and various other supporting materials in order to satisfy the checks and approve the request. As you are purchasing as a Business at TRADE prices, your company will remain responsible for supplying all required information to us, including carrying out site visits and inspections wherever required.
The above conditions of sale will be deemed automatically accepted upon receipt of payment.
...And below the more "legal" version that includes everything else!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Seven Meadows Ltd. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Seven Meadows Ltd.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale exclusively to the trade sector. However, no sale is made via this platform and all sales are concluded offline and only upon approval from the sales office. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase through our company.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are requesting to purchase. We strongly recommend requesting samples for any product you are looking at specifying/purchasing. Samples are available for most items either free of charge or on free loan.
12. We may not be able to accept your order request due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is no longer in production
ii) You have failed our customer validation checks
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
13. When you save your quote or request to place an order, you will receive an email confirming the details of your request. This email is not a confirmation that your order has been accepted by us, and all requests need to be processed by the office first.
14. The site is designed for quotation purposes and saving a quotation or placing an order on the platform does not enter you into an agreement with us. Your order is considered confirmed once the quote has been checked and confirmed by the office, including transport and logistics costs, and payment has been received.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service and products that we offer, or any part of the content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service or any of the products on offer.
18. Whilst saving your quotation or requesting to place an order, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control - All lead times remain estimated even when confirmed by the sales office.
19. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
20. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been ordered and production has started. As most items are made to order and imported from abroad upon request, it is usually not possible to cancel orders once they have been placed/paid for.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
21. All items come with a 2 years standard guarantee, so in case of a failure within the guarantee period, the failing part will be sent to you free of charge. As the Trade buyer, you will retain all responsibilities for the substitution, including but not limited to installation costs, costs arising from the necessity to visit the site to establish the failure and/or to perform any repair.
22. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
23. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
24. We shall not be liable for any costs or losses incurred by the purchaser in case of delays in production or delivery.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
27. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
28. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES:
- We do not offer a storage facility. All outstanding balances must be paid within 1 week of invoice so that goods can be dispatched as soon as manufacturing is complete. Any delays on your part may incur daily admin & storage charges.
- After Ordering the goods travel at the customer's own risk, even if sold ex destination.
- ALL DELIVERIES must be signed as ‘GOODS UNCHECKED', regardless of the packaging condition upon delivery. Please unpack your delivery and check for damages or missing items as soon as possible. All claims should be made within 5 working days from receipt of the goods and always BEFORE installation.
- Please note your company will retain all retailer’s responsibilities, including all site visits, inspections and any contact with the final consumer.
The above conditions of sale will be deemed automatically accepted upon receipt of payment.
MANUFACTURERS' T&Cs and RETURN POLICIES
Please contact the office should you require the manufacturer's documentation