1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the Seven Meadows Ltd platform.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be "off the shelf/stock" (NOT "made to order"), unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging. You will not be entitled to a refund of the original transport fee, nor the cost you incur in returning the item to the manufacturer. A re-stocking fee may apply.
3. Most of our products are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are made to order. Please check the Technical information sheet carefully before confirming your order.
4. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us as we are usually be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
5. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within the minimum possible amount of days.